What is it about my city that makes men intolerably stupid?
Well not just any men, but men of the mid to late twenties bracket.
The last guy I was seeing was gorgeous, successful, travelling the world managing a band and amazing in bed (mind blowing) but every time he opened his mouth my cervix closed over.
Our time together ended with me losing it and telling him only a desperate thirty year old wanting to feel young again with out being a pedophile would find any enjoyment with him.
Of course that statement was after he asked me to pick him up in a cab and grab him a burger on the way.... Display of his stupidity.
The guy I have been on a few dates with now (like I said before) is charismatic, caring, sexy, naughty, successful and intellectually intriguing but when it comes to getting him to engage in a conversation I may as well just chat to myself.
He gives me nothing. It's beyond disappointing because he is amazing and I know he is so interesting.
What women have these men dated in the past?
I am of average intelligence and even I struggle to feel stimulated. Sure for casual sex in which they show up and then leave the next morning, no coffee, no conversation. Awesome! Be as daft as you want. But when going on dates...ARE YOU SERIOUS?
The guy ATM... He is bright, extremely bright. I can tell! It's like he is scared of using his brain in conversation... Like that would be the antichrist to my sex drive.
Do you know how many nerds I've almost jumped simply because their intelligence astounded me?
Where are these men who are bright, attractive and sexually driven??
Can I not have my cake and eat it too?
I can't maintain a relationship with a brick wall no matter how great the sex is. If anyone ever reads this... Please I beg of you, use your brain. Don't fear being a nerd or an idiot at least try to use what you have... People like a healthy challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment