The company I have to look forward to sharing my night with:
-Two couples all of who are extremely affectionate (see inserted picture below)
-One girl who hates my guts and shuts down everything I say (reason for hatred unknown)
-hatred girls best mate who enjoys playing up other girls hatred (perhaps the original cause)
-My ex who likes hatred girl and will either fight with me or flirt with her
-One couple who ends every night in a screaming match and panic attack
Tonight is the one night a week I enjoy going to,
I enjoyed it much more when it was simply people who appreciated the scene and didn't use it to get trashed.
Needless to say tonight I do not drink in fear I will finally snap and for the first time in my life punch some body in the nuts (or perhaps the ovaries)
Ultimately, if it was my choice, I'd spend my night with my legs wrapped around a guy (my eye candy of the month) until we burnt every calorie consumed away in a sweaty, kinky, spine tingling romp fest.
Of course my night will not be spent this way... It will instead be spent with the ex kissing my forehead every time another guy glances at me whilst still managing to stare at the tits of hatred girl.
Now excuse me as I go upstairs to be shoot down with glares and at some point have someone hump on or beside me ...
That really is a nice boulder.

No comments:
Post a Comment