Sunday, 21 July 2013

Tremendous changes

It has been such a long time since I have written in this blog, perhaps because lately I have not been as mentally tormented as I was prior. Perhaps I have been to buried in my work? My newly found love life?

The scratches I spoke about earlier were deep enough to turn into faint scars and the past lovers I have confessed so much about have all left town.

The last few months I have found myself drifting between a career which is going tremendously, unexpected parties due to the talented people I have met and whom i am now proud to call my friends and a drunken night which has blossomed into a seemingly healthy relationship.

I have achieved more in one of my jobs then I ever assumed I could achieve even if my entire life had been dedicated to it.
I run a business successfully, clean my room regularly and my skin has cleared up perfectly.
I have gained weight and found it tolerable.
I have read more, ate more and god knows I have laughed more then ever.

Life right now is beautiful and forgiving compared to earlier this year.
It seems as though I have finally found my feet.

This I could live with forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment